About Us

Howdy Readers,

Welcome to TheBloggingGuruji – An enthusiastic blog.

TheBloggingGuruji guides you about Start a Blog, Affiliate Marketing, Blogging, Make Money from Online, SEO, WordPress Guide, WebHosting, Social Media & Marketing, and much more.

Here is what you will find on TheBloggingGuruji:

  • 90% Practical tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 10% from personal experience and an overview of boss free Lifestyle.
  • Basic & advanced WordPress, SEO, and Social Media & Marketing techniques.
  • Complete “How-To” of Inbound Marketing to increase traffics, sales, and brand values.
  • Exclusive deals & discounts. ( You can able to avail the discounts on cool new tools ).

I bought the domain TheBloggingGuruji.com on December 14th, 2018 by borrowing a credit card from my office colleague because for registering a domain and hosting on GoDaddy required Credit Card which I don’t have. Asking for money from colleagues find awkward. Because of good relations, he made my payment from her Credit Card.

TheBloggingGuruji will guide you about the techniques from which you can earn money from Online. If also, you are tech-savvy then also you can earn.

Man Behind The Blogging Guruji

Amit Choudhary Founder of The Blogging GurujiMyself Amit Choudhary, and I have started this blog (TheBloggingGuruji.com) to help you achieve your Blogging Goals. I have completed my Graduation from Mumbai University in B.sc (IT) Stream in the year 2013.

One day, I am surfing on the Internet about Earn Money from Online, I found Shoutmeloud where Harsh Sir has written about Blogging and Ways to earn money from online. There, I came to know about blogging.

After that, I bought a domain and hosting with name UnikWebSolution.com in the year 2016. I started my blogging, but due to lack of time, I wouldn’t able to continues. After a year, My Domain and Hosting Membership got expires and couldn’t get renewed.

Now, I am doing full-time blogging for this blog. Everything I share here comes from my personal experience and what blogging has taught me until now.

Last but not least, Every article posted by me has two primary goals; the first is to maintain the quality and second is to keep it simple and easy to learn.

After getting Success in The Blogging Guruji, I have managed to Start Two New Blog:

  • For the person who won’t able to understand English Language and find it Difficult, I started ProHindiBlog for Indian Hindi Users Completely in Hindi.
  • For Shopper, who wants Great Discount and Comparison of Price from E-commerce Website for them, I have Started BestProductInIndia, which helps them to choose the correct product and utilize their money in the right product.

If you have not started the blog and want to start. This is the best time to join us. Please do Subscribe the Newsletters to get regular updates.